Reef Technologies is a fully remote Python software house.
It means you can work with us no matter where you live: from home, rented office or a beach in Thailand.
Coding is exactly what you will do, while we take care of the customer service.
Sounds fair and catchy? Great! Let us know that you would like to work with us.
CURRENTLY WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Senior Python Developer (Backend)
Salary (B2B): 3200-4400 USD / Month (full time) or 22-30 USD / h (part time)
We require considerable experience with Python and ability to create high quality code. Also command of English in speech and writing (at least at B2 level) to communicate with the team freely are our must-haves.
We value your attitude towards communication skills, being honest, humble and respectful of others. You can find out more about us and our policy from Reef Technologies Handbook and Clutch profile.
- CEO who is an active developer, cares about code quality and satisfied customers
- support of developers with 8-16 years of experience, Buddy System to help you get started
- flexible working hours in flexible location (you can work from home or desk funded by the company in a co-work close to you, or... from anywhere, really)
- We use Sociocracy 3.0 system what means that every opinion or suggestion is taken into consideration, and you will have a say on what you will work on (we reject boring projects all the time)
- TDD, DDD, pomodoro, slack, github, Skype, google suite, licenses, cloud servers, books, conferences, open source, tool-assisted code review (also tests and CI)
Reef Technologies recruitment process:
- 1st step: 30-minute-video-interview via https://zoom.us
The interview consists of 2 parts:
- checking your English speaking skills
- checking your coding skills (small task)
- 2nd step: test mini-project
After completing this you will get code review feedback, whether you pass it or not
- Final step: video call with CEO
- financial data warehouse which aggregates over 22 000 timeseries into a couple hundred charts for a fintech company from London
- AI video content analyzer/searcher for drone pilots from Detroit, MI
- two e-commerce applications for a customer from Washington, DC
- bitcoin derivatives trading bot for a customer from Boston, MA
- sales data analysis tool for a fintech company from Chicago, IL
- hydrant certification report generator for Australian plumbers
- paper product level tracker for toilet cleaners from Canada
- revenue optimizer for large private GPU compute clusters in North America
- crypto-exchange clients for a fintech company from Pittsburgh, PA
- download accelerator for a cloud storage provider from San Mateo, CA
- shopify integration for an innovative healthcare company from Canada
Please attached the following clause to your application: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”.